I work with individuals who are struggling with one or more of the following:
- Bipolar Disorder (my specialty- click here to read more)
- Depression (my specialty- click here to read more)
- Anxiety and Anxious High Achievers
- Grief, Loss, Bereavement
- Difficult Changes and Adjustments
I’m ready! Get In Touch
I have had the pleasure of being a therapist for almost 10 years. I’ve helped individuals and families acknowledge and identify the root of their pain, problem solve difficulties, move forward with strategies that allow them to tackle stress, and build meaningful relationships.
Clients who come to me are often sick and tired of their past experiences or emotions holding them back from having a meaningful life. They are ready to start taking control of their struggles, instead of their struggles controlling them and dictating their life. I roll up my sleeves and get right in there with them. I provide a safe, non-judgmental space for clients to explore their distress. Our sessions are also not in a vacuum: My clients have meaningful takeaways from sessions that can be realistically incorporated into their life.
The discoveries, observations, and strategies resonate with my clients, which help them to respond to their struggles, stressors, and emotions in new and effective ways that lead them to fully engage with the world and the people that they love, and to build the life that they want.
I offer a free 15 minute phone consultation, CLICK HERE to find out more.
Let’s start working together Get In Touch
Media and Press:
- Master of Science in Psychology from California State Polytechnic University, Pomona
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from California State University, Monterey Bay
- International Society for Bipolar Disorders, Professional Member
- Asian American Psychological Association, Professional Member
- Asian American Psychological Association, Division on LGBTQ Issues, Professional Member
- California Association of Marriage & Family Therapists (CAMFT), Member
- Orange County Chapter of the California Association of Marriage & Family Therapists (CAMFT), Member
Additional Trainings or Certifications:
- Advanced Training in Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) for Anxiety and Depression
- Interpersonal and Social Rhythm Therapy (IPSRT) for Bipolar Disorder
- Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT)
- Seeking Safety: Treatment for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) and Substance Abuse